Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Ta da! Welcome to my blog...

It's been a long time coming, but finally, welcome to my travel blog!

Why is a time and a place different? Well, I just hope that my blog makes anyone feel as though they have it in them to travel. Yes, travelling is a big deal, but it only has to be to you, not to everyone else.

When I was planning my first round-the-world trip, talking to other pre- and post-travel backpackers often made me feel as though it was all a competition to have the best experiences. But travelling is not about ticking items off a list. It's about finding a time and a place that makes you feel as though you've accomplished, experienced and ultimately enjoyed something new.

From retrospective flash-backs to discussing my future travel plans, as well as general ponderings over travel-related subjects, even if a time and a place inspires just one traveller, then every word I have written has been worth it.

So welcome to my blog, and I here's to yet another new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment